Ireland Tutoring for Special Needs
We Accommodate the Needs of All Our Students
Students with learning disabilities are often left at a disadvantage because standardized classrooms do not accommodate their learning differences. Not only can this cause greater anxiety in students, but it can diminish their confidence and desire to go to school. At Tutor Doctor of Ireland, we offer customised special needs tutoring programmes to fit the learning style and academic needs of our students.
Check out the Tutor Doctor Process:
- Assessment – All pupils are assessed to see where their strengths lie and where they have room for improvement. This gives us a better sense in how to approach your tutoring sessions.
- Match – We carefully select a tutor based on the student’s personality, educational goals, and learning styles. Our tutor-student relationship is built on mutual trust and respect.
- Tutor – Our tutors create tailored lesson plans that incorporate your current curriculum, so you do not have additional work. We can help you apply the information you learn from your courses for better understanding.
- Support – You will receive weekly reports of your child’s progress. We break down what they learn and what they need to work on, so that you can have a hand in supporting them.
To learn more about how our special needs tutors in Ireland can help your pupil,
call 076 680 1565.
Achieving Academic Success, One Student at a Time
You and your child have a busy schedule – we understand the last thing you want to do is add another commute to your schedule. That is why our skilled Ireland tutors come straight to you. Not only does this ease your responsibilities, but it also allows your child to learn from the comfort of his or her own home.
Our specialists tutor children with:
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities
- Auditory & Visual Processing Disorders
- Other Learning Challenges
Tutor Doctor has helped over 200,000 students in the last decade. We have the training and resources to help children with special needs. Call 076 680 1565 to schedule your free assessment.