Ireland Tutors Changing Lives Through Education
John Hooi noticed an issue with how children received tuition. Too often, tutoring programmes occurred in a classroom, disregarding the adverse emotions such a setting invokes. Research shows that pupils who are falling behind in school connect the classroom with anxiety, stress, and the fear of failure. John Hooi understood this was not effective and only served to increase frustration. He founded Tutor Doctor in 2000 as an alternative.
Tutor Doctor offers customised tuition in Ireland to students of all ages and disciplines. We carefully assess each individual’s personality and learning habits to select the right tutor for their academic goals. This approach was so well received, we expanded from a single business to a franchise in 2003. We now have 17,000 tutors in over 15 different countries and have helped over 200,000 students.
Isn’t it time you were excited about your child’s report card? Call 076 680 1565 today!
Incomparable Tuition from People Who Care
All the Tutor Doctor locations abides by common values and vision to provide consistent, effective tutoring programmes. We believe that everyone can learn, they just need someone to help them. Our work has the ability to greatly impact students and bolster their confidence – a fact of which we are very proud!
Look at the values that help us succeed:
- Our People – We foster close relationship between our staff and tutors. We respect everyone on our team and work together to help our students.
- Education & Personal Growth – We are never satisfied with the norm – we constantly challenge ourselves to do better. Our goal is to continuously grow, learn, and adapt.
- Commitment to Innovation – As society grows and progresses so do we. We implement new techniques to obtain maximum improvements in our students.
- Work Ethic – All of our team members are dedicated to our students and work together to ensure they receive the care and attention they deserve. We work tirelessly for that “A-ha!” moment.
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship, with each team member bringing efficiency, profitability, and value to the stakeholders.
- Accountability – Everyone on our staff takes responsibility for the work we do. By taking ownership of all we do, we capably achieve results and overcome obstacles.
- Making a Difference – At the heart of Tutor Doctor is the need to make a difference in a pupil’s life. We pride ourselves on empowering students and helping them get ahead!
Are you ready to experience the Tutor Doctor difference for yourself? Call 076 680 1565 to schedule a consultation with one of our Ireland tutors.